BUY metalight studio – code principles ON Unreal engine MARKETPLACE
MetaLight Studio – Code Principles is the collections of Blueprint functions on wich is based MetaLight Studio.
Here you can find Blueprint codes for managing and moving up to six lights and set their intensity, temperature, hue and saturation togheter with several Camera, Color Grading and Background properties.
A collection of Blueprint codes that allows you to:
- Manage a lighting studio designed for MetaHumans and 3D models where to easily render images by simply clicking one button.
- Manage up to 6 lights: you can set their intensity, temperature, hue and saturation and move them on every axis around the 3D model.
- Manage several Camera Movements and Color Grading effects.
- You can set Background Color or import your own background images, 360 background images, HDRI images.
- You can render Alpha Channel of pictures and videos.
- You can import animated models.
- You can render the scene with one click and set it’s final resolution.
The Complete Project works on Runtime and contains in-game text Tutorials for best practices.
Number of Blueprints: 1 Level Blueprint with functions and comments.
Input: Keyboard, Mouse.
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
Important/Additional Notes: You can import rigged 3D models and use SK_Mannequin editor to pose them. MetaHumans already have their rig and can be animated in Sequencer.