BUY IT ON UE4 MARKETPLACE
MLS 4.27 version UI
- Optimized UI
- Visible Light Reference
- Optimized Light Controls UI (Intensity, Temperature, Hue, Saturation, Switch ON/OFF, Toggle Visibility)
- Slider Value with Numeric Display
- Advanced Camera Roll Functions
- Global Illumination panel and much more…
MLS next upgrades for ue5
- 6 Indipendently Floating BP Spotlights with Advanced Softbox Lighting Functions
- 6 Indipendently Floating BP Spotlights with Move and Scale functions
- Green Screen set where to apply images, videos or 2D Render Textures
- Green Screen Camera Parallax functions for Virtual Production approach and much more…
MetaLight Studio (CPL) is a virtual studio where to take photos of your 3D characters for commercial and marketing and where to make light, animation and motion capture tests on 3D characters or MetaHumans (not inlcuded).Created by Andrea De Angelis with Blueprint code.
MetaLight Studio is a virtual lighting studio where to have your 3D models, characters or MetahUmans in pose. You can use MLS as a showroom for your 3D items. You can then render the scene by taking an high resolution picture simply clicking one button. You can implement the features in your videogame or use it as a virtual studio where to take photos of items to be used for commercial and marketing. You can use it for anatomy studies. It is also useful to make light, animation and motion capture tests on a set in wich you can manage up to six lights and set their intensity, temperature and color and several Camera and Color Grading effects.
- A virtual environment where to render 3D models and 3D characters or MetaHumans and wherto make light, animation and motion capture tests. When everything’s set you can render images by simply clicking one button.
- A Level Blueprint that allows you to manage up to 6 lights: you can set their intensity, temperature, hue and saturation and move them on every axis around the 3D model. The Level Blueprint also allows you to manage several Camera and Color Grading effects: Exposure, Perspective, Focus, Chromatic Aberration, Slow Motion (useful for slow down or stop animation to the right frame), Camera Speed. The Level Blueprint allows you to set scene’s Saturation and Contrast.
- The Level Blueprint allows you to take an high resolution picture of the scene you created and also set its resolution.
- An in-game text Tutorial for best practice.
Number of Blueprints: 1 Level Blueprint wich contains all features with comments.
Input: Keyboard, Mouse.
Supported Development Platforms:
You can find news and info about upcoming releases on https://www.facebook.com/groups/237253188051159
Important/Additional Notes: The project does not include 3D characters or features to pose them except for those available inside the Unreal Engine and the SK_Mannequin editor. You can import already rigged 3D characters inside the project. Note that MetaHumans already have their rig and are meant to be animated inside the engine.
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux